Saturday, January 9, 2010

"Go Get Dirty"...you only have to tell me once!

Who loves no rules, no boundaries or no censoring? I do I do!! If you're like me, then I've found a new blog that promises to let you be a dirty girl without anyone slapping your hand. Dirty Scraps is offering a new challenge every 10th and 25th of the month with prizes yet to be determined, but what has me intrigued is the fact that I can scrap the "real". I'm in, are you?

Dirty challenge #1: Scrap a pet peeve, but you also have to consider what it is that you've gained as a positive from this negative. Submissions are due by January 24th. I'll be working on mine today and post the pics later. I have to admit to having quite a few pet peeves, so it's going to be a challenge just choosing one!

Good luck!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments. Please stop back again soon!